Monday, May 18, 2009

Arrrrrgh!





As never-ending renovations are taking place in my apartment, I'm going away on vacation to the above location. Right. I wish!





Well, not really. I put this image as it automatically connects with a vacation. My idea of vacation is less UV, much more lush greenery. something more like this:




It's about scenery, water, green views, and clean air. A ruin or two wouldn't hurt either. Not that I mind the amenities of cities, but once in a while its just so good to get away from the pollution, noise, and mayhem. This all makes me miss airports, since airports for me are the real indicator of vacation. Once I'm at the airport, any airport - there's no turning back. I'm on my way!

Oh. I'm not. No money for that as yet, no vacation days.

At least I can dream and wonder.

No comments: