Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Refrigerators & Black Holes


Looking at the possible end of the world from the "before" side while searching for a new fridge can be a rather philosophical excercise.
On the one hand, we really do need a new fridge. On the other, why buy a new one when it won't arrive on time to enjoy it, and the all search effort might be in vain?
Anyways, I've ordered a new fridge and hopefully it will arrive tommorow or friday!
I now know much more about refrigerators than I cared or thought I would ever know..
Anyone wants a crash course about fridges? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fridge leaks. Not necessarily puddles, but the floor near it gets a little damp. Everything inside it appears to be okay except for this occasional leak. What's wrong with it?

-PJ

Oren said...

the compressor seems to be in trouble. since it cannot keep up with the outside temperature it creates condensation which in turn turns into water - on the floor :)