Thursday, February 19, 2009

Stupid Diet


I started this really annoying diet to cleanse my stomach and digestive system.
It all started about 8 years ago when I went on a long backpacking trip to south america in which I broke my regular celiac-related diet.
Since then, I've been having all kinds of stomach problems and nothing really changed.
So.. I went to a TCM/Naturopath expert and he put me on a cow diet. The list of things I cannot eat overwhelmingly surpasses what I can eat.
First and foremost, all flour/flour related products and all sugar and deriatives are out of my diet. So are most fruits.
This begs the question: Is the suffering hard enough to comply with such cruel fate?
At first it's only for a month, after that and according to the outcome, the diet will be relaxed.
Aside from that I caught a frigging cold. I guess when shit comes, it rains!

No comments: