Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Rain comes only at night


Rain comes only at night lately. At best it comes in early morning.

It pisses me off. I want rain for hours. to clean the streets, clear the mind, drench and wash away so many things. The dust, the dirt, the hot-headedness all to be washed away. far far away.
I think this country would be a lot better with much more water in it. It would create a shift in the mind of people. Sun turns you hot and hasty, Rain turns you colder and thoughtful.
There was a news piece about the threat of Tsunami that may hit Israel. As imminent as a big earthquake as the two seem to be linked together, and an earthquake is due in this decade.
I remember back in highschool how I ran in the rain. I had a free period, and I just went out to the court and started running around in the pouring rain. It made me smile then, as it makes me smile now as I remember it.
Rain is not all good. and it can get old really fast. But for now, what I want is lots of rain.

No comments: