Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Nanu Nanu



Been watching a lot of "Mork & Mindy" lately. Can you tell?

Love it. The first season was great. The second season was tailored for younger crowd and slumped some, but I still like it.

Robin Williams is a one man circus, and the other actors are basically supporting roles (mostly) to help him deliver the jokes.

I bet (if) he looks back on this show's episodes he wonders "I really was that skinny once? and whats with that hair? what was I thinking?!" But he still smiles.

For myself I see the sadness in him. even with the crazyness and all the joking, he always striked me as a sad person. using humor to hide his sadness and drawing from people laughter the encouragement he needed in life.

I dont know that for a fact, its just a feeling.

That, and he is known to be bi-polar.

No comments: