Monday, May 31, 2010

(Almost) All my bags are packed..


It is said that I should be more psyched, and get excited, scared, or just generally more worried towards this big move.

Well, I chose not to. All in the line of keeping my worry level to a minimum as long as I can.

Of course, my sub-concsious is another matter. At night I grind my teeth and feel the results when I wake up, as well as strained muscles from over-active dreams and flailing.

During the day, I actually look forward to it. It is a great adventure for me to pack up all my belongings, and uproot myself to another place, another culture, so far away from what I know.

I keep myself optimistic and keep reminding myself that where-ever life takes me, it's going to be a good place. both for my soul and for my body.

The fear of change is always lurking behind the shadows, but I will not let it hold me back. Talking about change is cheap, getting the courage and resolution to actually perform a change - that's the real big test.

No comments: