Friday, May 25, 2012

100th Post!


Here we are at the 100th post! 

I stole the graphics, courtesy of Google. thanks Google (and 

As I am running more than just this one blog, it usually isn't that much of a deal. But I noticed that my previous post was no. 99, so I decided to make this one more memorable.

One of the advantage of living in a high-rise (not that high, I'm only on level 8/25), is you get to see a big patch of sky when you're sitting down.

I love the sky, it represent freedom, and also knowing that they look almost the same from everywhere (especially at night), It makes you understand how small our world is. Even when you're thousands of kilometres away from home.

I found what I want for my birthday :)

If you've seen Minority report, you'll know what I mean..
 

But even if you don't, it's called Leap 3D, and this is what will inherit the mouse-keyboard combo:


It's 70 USD, but I'm sure the price will drop soon after it comes out. and It beats Kinect so bad, it'll be gone from the market soon after. It is much much more accurate and allows to use your hands for drawing, writing, playing games, playing music, and also browsing or anything else!

No comments: