Monday, June 16, 2008

Ice Cream


I drove by an ice cream parlor a few days ago and it started a craving for ice cream.
Yet, I don't look to satiate this craving, just nurture it along and indulge in it :)
My craving outdoes my stomach capacity so I rather just crave for now.
Cravings..
What do people want most? happyness (I think)
How do you attain happyness? by doing things that make you happy
How are you able to do those things? many ways. mostly though, with money.
So, again, what is it that people want the most...?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But we have ice cream at home! granted it's not so enticing. Let's get banana splits bowls from Spices! - G

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, I've begun to notice that "cravings" aren't just associated with food. It can be a place or a person as well. And happiness is an excellent example of a craving.

-Jane

Oren said...

We'll get those banana split bowls from spices for sure :)
Yes, cravings are sometimes about places, people and not only food. But just looking at that ice cream photo again makes me drool again :D