Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tired, Sleepy, Exhausted


I've been feeling all of that lately, and so I went and took some tests (blood as well as others).
Turns out, my immune system is not having a good time at all, and my white blood cell count is lower than grass. (the short kind, like at golf courses)
Going to follow up on it of course, but for now my alertness levels are in the shit house, and I got no idea how to boost them up. Taking vitamines might help, but so far there's no idea what's causing this and how it will get better.
It feels like I'm going to drop down and fall asleep, only when I get home and fall into bed, I cant really sleep. I just feel exhausted, not sleepy.
There's one upside that started today or maybe yesterday - my mood is better. I think it's an expression of the fatigue - but I'm enjoying it none the less :D

No comments: