Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A break from Money Making


All that researching and posting and whatnot makes me tired.
So, I decided on a post about my favourite subject: Vacation.
I've been daydreaming about vacationing. Going somewhere nice and having a good rest for the body and soul.
I don't care too much for the beach (I like the sea, but being in the sun for too long is bad for the complexion and my head), but I like good/great hotels and good locations.
And I crave a colder weather. We're having a merciless summer here and my guess this winter won't carry much rain.
Maybe that's why I like Switzerland. Even in the height of summer, their temperatures don't come close to the Israeli summer. And there's always a snow peaked mountain not too far off sight.
It's not just the weather. I like the green shades of the lush scenery and the bounty of water. those of course can be found in many other places in europe as well as other locations.
I miss waterfalls that have plenty of water, I miss having a weather that carries no dust, only clean and fresh air. I miss having peace of mind and no pressures of work and worries of day-to-day life.
And I am taking steps to make that kind of life a reality.

No comments: