Monday, August 17, 2009

Too much food


I went to a farewell shindig (always wanted to use this word) at work, and made the mistake out of lack of choice to go before having lunch.
And so, I munched there, and then I munched my own lunch, and now I feel like humpty-dumpty. Or budha.. only I dont want my stomach rubbed.
I always know what will happen, and I always fail to stop myself in time, and over-do it. My stomach is much smaller than my apetite, and I pay for it with this uncomfortable feeling of bloatedness.
It is basically "with the food comes the apetite". I start eating, and it fuels my apetite to the point where I only stops when I feel full. And naturally, that's way too late in the game.
My theory is that my stomach expanded over time. Back when it was smaller, I used to get filled up pretty fast, and stop. and now It doesn't gage how much food it needs correctly any more.
Bummer.

No comments: