Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cough Cough


I've been coughing over the last two weeks or so. it bloody sucks!
Not that I have anything against lung-based coughs. what's a better way to clear your system?
Plus there's that charming effect of timber in the chest.
Why don't I go see a doctor? I've lost my faith in them. I'm a doctor's veteran. I've been to so many tests that there should be a test named after me!
And yet, they cannot seem to find what's wrong. Other than hinting that it must be psychological rather than physical - other wise, they would have found it already.. or would they?
Basically, they're all quacks. At least all the ones I tried. I must admit, I can be a difficult patient. Medical Diets for instance - a big NO for me. I'm already practicing one from infanthood, and it's plenty for me. Any more, regardless of whether it's supposedly good for me, will bring my spirits down, and that by itself will make the whole thing redundant.
I guess I'm looking for the miracle drug that will solve all my woes. got any?

No comments: