Monday, August 24, 2009

Direction


How do you find a direction in life? how do you make decisions? and most importantly, how do you know you made the right decisions?
Someone once told me there are no wrong decisions. Any decision, eventually leads to something, and so you keep moving in your dynamic life (unless of course that decision leads to death).
Do any of you talk to god? I don't talk to him, but I try and find some higher guidance. From within my head. If god is energy, and matter is also made of energy, then god is in everything. Myself included.
So far, no answers. Still waiting. Searching, asking, moving slowly through life.
The same person told me, that no decisions leads to something as well. And in a hand writing test I took some years ago, I was told that decision making is a big issue with me. Duh.
Is it the fear of resolve? Is it just my somewhat transient character? Always had a difficult time telling.

No comments: